Saturday, April 01, 2006

busy bee *bzz bzz*

been pretty busy these few weeks...

...work
...classes
...assignments
...reports
...quizzes

but it's all over now. The semester is all coming to an end. It's study break next week and finals the week after. AAAHHHHHH!!

The end of this sem marks the begining of my FINAL YEAR. That means...more work, researches...and THESIS!!! aaahhhhhhh....

Indeed a scary thought...

need some lighter happier thoughts...ohh yeaaa dearest koko might be coming back!! yippppeeeeeeeeeeeee...hopefully this time he really gets to come back for the hols before he starts work. Can't believe he's been away for more than 3 years already...he better be back this time around *wishes hopefully* or should it be hopefully wishing??

Much has been happening in this past few weeks. Mainly changes...some big some small...
But throughout these weeks, I have definitely seen God's hand in pulling me through. Was struggling in the previous department I was working in...then God made a way that I got transferred!! So now I'm working in the computer service department...where my supervisor is very much pleased with my performance...which is good *big big smilez*

Most of my friends have left to further their studies abroad leaving my circle of close friends to shrink once again...But of course I'm thankful and grateful to those who are still around and who chose to come back after completing their studies (yes yongmay, I'm talking about you :Þ) And to my dear friend who's leaving very soon...it's been a blast having you around ;) you take good care of yourself yea!! All the best in ur studies. Hope u get used to the surroundings there and continue to be that blessing to others just as how u were back here. (p/s-I'm waiting for that life-size print out)

Well, it's gonna be another few weeks of absence til my final exams end. So til then happy days ahead people!! God bless!!

me miss me koko...very much!!and me ammah...and me lil cuzzies and nieces...and me friends faraway...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. so you is no miss me la?

*boohoohoo*
*sits in the corner and sobs bitterly*

-yong may- said...

Hey hey.. glad to be back home because you are here! Hehe... thanks for the fun time on Saturday! And God will see you through in this busy times! God bless!