Friday, June 02, 2006

*inhales...exhales*

Ah...finally a time away from the craziness of everything.
Tests for this week are over.
Am quite happy with today's paper.
Was pretty worried since I haven't touched physics since I left high school and taking it now as an elective.
Struggled to remember the basics and all
BUT with God's help (of course!) it went well today.
Or at least I didn't feel useless or worried not knowing how to do lerrrr.
Shall see how I did when that paper comes back.
Ah, but THANK GOD!!

Got back my first food tech quiz tho...
having to not fail before...
It's DISHEARTENING...
It's actually pretty BAD...
Just because I did not READ the QUESTION properly.
Gaahh...
BIG BAD MISINTERPRETATION!!!!
As a result...a BIG GIGANTIC EGGie score...
(just for that question...thankfully)
sighhhhhhhhhh

It's always easier said than done.
It's one thing about having faith...
It's another about believing...
or even to act on it...

But I thank God for that strength He gives me daily
and the wonderful lovely people He's placed round about me.
Thank YOU all for your constant prayers and support.
You know who you are.
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU and BIG GIGANTIC HUGGIEZ!!

I thank God for His faithfulness...
...though at times I haven't been.
...and for placing a friend who's dear at heart to remind me of Your promises.
Thanks a bunch Yong May!!
...I'll be awaiting that RAINBOW

Hmm...I just realized, the word rainbow is spelt with 7 alphabets! Seven coloured rainbow has seven alphabets...hmm...interesting...

Like what was pointed out to me yet again when I was reading Yong May's blog, that note stucked on my study table...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.

How true isn't it??

1 comment:

-yong may- said...

Hey pal, no worries. Be strong yeah.. you'll get through.. :)