Saturday, December 02, 2006

Where did nov went??

Gosh...it's already december!!! It's almost a month since I last blogged.

As you, my faithful readers...would have noticed that this blog was left unattended for almost a month...with the SAME picture at the top in the previous post. *grins*

Loads have been happening though. I'd jot them down in details later on when my thesis is DONE! Dateline's this FRIDAY!!!!! and I haven't gotten my whole set of results yet. Yes can you imagine the tension and stress I'm goin through now???? Cmon now...SCREAM with me!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Well, besides the horrible part (thesis) of my life...good things have been happening!!!
  • We've moved into the new church building already. Loving every inch of it!!! Pictures later lah hehe...
  • Went for the UNITED concert!!!! It's a pitty Marty couldn't make it. Sigh, of all the time for him to be busy with his wedding plans and all...How could he do this? Why Marty?? WHYYY????
  • Results are out. Hmm, yea it's part of the good things that has been happening. Not that it's the tip top first class results...but I have been struggling through the whole final sem. So the results was in a way, God's blessings!!!! Thank You God!!!!
  • Have gotten a job for my industrial training already!! Hopefully things can be arranged in a way that I wouldn't have to work on Sundays and miss church for FOUR MONTHS!!
Check out my job description below:
  • Job scope designation: QA/QC Department trainee
  • Working hours: 9am to 6.45pm
  • Working days: Mon, Wed til Sat, Sun (1/2 day)
  • Total working hours per week: 48 hours
Yea, nothing unusual about the above...but do continue to read on on my job scope
  • monitoring all the process of receiving meat and raw material: to check the quality, temperautre, expiry date as well as the appearance
  • checking all fruits as well as vegetables
  • checking trucks as well as the DRIVERS HYGIENE: to ensure the hygiene is up to standard
  • ensure hygine of surrounding area of factory: OBSERVE PEST ACTIVITIES in store and surrounding area of factory
  • checking yellow box and polystyrene box hygiene: to sanitize boxes with chemicals
Yea, the words in red were the exact words written on the letter of appointment!! Work starts on the 2nd of jan, right up til 30th April!! Goshhh I am sooo deprived of a GOOD LONG BREAAAAKKK!!!!! I'm soooooo gonna take a BREAK after that FOUR MONTHS to de-stress, and seek for directions.

Oh well, that's all for now. Need to catch up on my sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp!!!!

So it's adios for now.

No comments: