Sunday, March 25, 2007

Unpredictable

You just never know who you might not ever see again...

And most often, we take forgranted the people around us, who're always round about us, who are sooo important, yet we fail to take time to show it...

Sigh...

But there's always a reason to everything. God allows things to happen...in His time and His will. HE is in control...always!!

I'm just feeling sad not cos I lost someone I was very close to but like how my cuzzie puts it...it's kinda like a distant kinda thing but I know I love him very much...sigh I'm gonna miss him alot!!

At least he's not in pain and happy up there in heaven with God now (=

These situations always get me thinking a whole lot bout everything. Too many things running through my head and it doesn't help even more that the annoying SONG is stucked in my head now. AAARRRGGGG...(I DON'T wanna be a popstar) hahAHa =Þ

There is a begining, there is an end...guess this is God's timing to bring him back home...

No comments: