Friday, November 06, 2009

Sesame Street Google mania

image

image

image

So I read somewhere that it’s sesame street’s 40th anniversary. Hence their appearances on the oogle-google webbie. I remember looking forward to watching every sesame street episode and singing along to the theme song:

Sunny day - Sweepin’ the clouds away,
On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.
Come and play, everything’s A-OK
Friendly neighbors there that’s where we meet
Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street

(can’t remember how this part goes…)
It’s a magic carpet ride.  Every door will open wide.
Happy people like you.  Happy people who.


Like a beautiful sunny day sweepin’ the clouds away 
On my way to where the air is sweet 
Can you tell me how to get, 
How to get to Sesame street, how to get to Sesame Street,   How to get to .

Must say that among all the character, I always anticipate the appearance of that cute lil red fuzzy thing – elmo! I did not like the big yellow fuzzy bird, nor the draculla that counts, nor the green fuzzy thing, Oscar in the garbage tin, nor the slow big brown blob! I liked Ernie more than Bert. Totally didn’t like Kermit the green froggy mainly because of his voice =p Now with the amount of characters that I disliked, I wonder why I still looked forward to watching it! Oh me likey the squiggly smiley wormy! Liked the honky muppets too! Haha =p How many SS characters can you name? Apparently, there are 45 of them and I’m not even half way there…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a totally different note, what do you do when you’re in a dilemma?

Do you:

a) confront it

b) leave it and let it resolve by its own

c) wait for someone else to deal with it

d) stone!

e) pray

No comments: