Tuesday, November 02, 2004

ta-da

OooOO I found an antidote in what calms me through the iggy-ness (if there even is such a word)..what I meant was simply that novihbfu(un-explainable) feeling...u know...the feeling of simply not feeling at ease...that kinda feeling. Ok back to what I was saying earlier...was feeling rather inquietude (ah yes this is the word I was looking for) so decided to just get out of the house. Just need to get to somewhere...told ale and we decided to head off to the top floor...(not to jump off...although we did think of it hoping we'd fly right after we jump off) to look at the night view of kl. It's just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Housemate, David spotted fireworks...I could hear explosion sounds just didn't know where it came from...he pointed it out and there it was...colourful fireworks up in the air. *BOom...pop??* Ahh splendid!!!

I never knew I could be so in love with sceneries. Probably need to see what I else I could fill up my hole of emptyness of not having loved ones around so I don't end up becoming emotionally unstable. God has definitely filled up many of the holes in my life...an extra one should not be a problem for Him. In fact NOTHING's impossible in Him!

RIght...need to head back to my notes n books. Midterms this thurs. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...

The music I'm listening to right now makes me sleepy...*yawns*
*slaps self* Need to be AWAKE...need to study!!!!

No comments: