Wednesday, December 15, 2004

From Sagu's com lab =)

Hahaha...my first official post from dad's computer lab. Connections are SLOW in this lab haha...thankfully it's not this SLOW back at his apartment...funny though that they're actually using the same line...hhmmm

Well mum's off to check out some books and dad's beside me looking at some road maps haha...will update the pics soon.

Ooo just met my dad's friend in the lab. He's quite cutee hahaha...actually he is very cuteeee!! He's hands were really cold when he shook my hand. Guess he just came in from outside the library...(like duh) hahaha...he couldn't pronounce my name though...it sounded a lil weird after he repeated my name after I told him mine haha. He said something like 'your-niece?' hahAHAhahaahah goodness...this is hillarious. Imagine dad introducing me to his friends..."Hi...bla bla bla...meet my daughter YOUR-NIECE!!!!" aaahhhhh.....I'm trying to keep myself from bursting out in laughter...wahaha...can't help it...need to laugh out louddd....wahahaHAHAHAHAAHahahhaah....*i'm not the only crazy one here...the girl infront of me laughs funnier and louder wahaha...guess she'd drown me laughter...wahaha*

hhmm will try and secretly take a pic of him. Hahaha...

off i go now...ta!!

3 comments:

A l e said...

YOUR-NIECE????Hahahhahaha...can't imagine your dad calling you that too leh. HAhaha.

tsk tsk tsk... your-niece! Cheeky girl ah you...
So, how cute is your cute actually? the cute cute or the CUTE cute? Hehehe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eunice said...

Anonymous said...
Cute as in lengchai CUTEEEEE!!! Haha but he's old...I think. Maybe late twenties early 30s? hAHahaha....

actually there are a bunch of lengchais around the neighbourhood. there's one who has this cunted RED motorcycle!!! Hahaha *vroom vroom* he had trouble starting his bike though. weather too cold for his bike haha. he's funny. dad's friend also. Hhmmm but actually everyone seems to be his friend wan. I ask if they're his classmate...he says no lahhh. Hahah so everyone is everyone's friend here. Niceeeee!!!