Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Finally...

CHRISTMAS is here!!!

Christmas isn't christmas
Til it happens in your heart
Somewhere deep inside you
It's where christmas really starts


So give your heart to Jesus (as well as the people around you)
You'll discover when you do
That it's christmas
Really christmas for you!!

This would be evidently be the most exciting and memorable Christmas for me. My first Christmas away from Malaysia and me home church. It's kinda weird though BUT it's nice to get away for once I guess. Here in the states they don't have Christmas services so we kinda find ourselves lost?? Well I guess it's a BIG celebration here with family and friends. Maybe something like Chinese New Year back home?? Haha...this experience is truly something I'd never trade for and definitely a lovely God-given opportunity I am utter mostly GRATEFUL of. Thank you GOD!

AND not forgetting -- JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

-yong may- said...

Merry christmas!!!!!!!