Monday, February 07, 2005

depression...distress...downheartedness...

*sighs*

It's been a busy weekend. It was all great but on the contrary it had a disheartening end to it. Let me just jot it all down.

Attended my last class of the week. Yups it was that boring crazy lecturer who. Class ended right after that. Haha...I'm trying to talk like him. Well, anywayz, he was a lil creepy that friday. Just minutes before time was up, he gave this really scary look and with a loud voice he shouted (yea for the first time...the whole class could actually HEAR him)

"ah, you over there...FATIMAH[while pointing at a GUY]...ah any questions? anything u don't understand?
[guy turns behind wondering who's he talking to] yes you FATIMAH the guy who just turned...any questions?
[guy looks really blur]
who me?
[lect yelling] yes you...FATIMAH[i'm wondering why fatimah??]
[blur guy] errr no??
[same crazy lect] ohhh ok then. class over. Have a great holiday everyone. Happy chinese new year!!!

How weird can this guy get?? But it was kinda funny though :-Þ

Anywayz, came home to pack my stuffs and fetch Ale along to YONGMAY's house. Yups she's back and I wanted to meet her before she leaves to penang for cny. Went to midvalley and had tepanyaki for our late late lunch. It was kinda awkward position where we sat...but I guess YM was enjoying it (since she likes looking at guy's butt)!! She even asked me to take notice of guy's butt...hehHEHehe:-Þ We were actually sitting right behind the cook so yea...his butt was facing us alright. The cook was actually humming and frying our dish. It was then cooked and ready to be served. He took a portion to put it on my plate...but the LAZY waiter and waitresses hasn't placed our plates of rice...so he was like humming and moving and then aiks?? There was no where for him to place the dish. We couldn't stop laughing the whole time we were there. Their service was HORRIBLE! Not only were they slow...they were stingy with their green tea. Yups...asking for refill would take like forever. Seemed as though they ran out of hot water or something. But I guess we just have to thank God that we had food and water to eat and drink, right Ale? =)

Then we were off for some shopping. Was contemplating on buying a pair of heals. Ended up not buying but regretting now:-Þ Am thinking of getting it but...hhmm see how lah.

I wanna go on talking bout the rest of the day but this dumb thought's bothering me a whole lot now. Arrgghhhh *frustrated* *screams and yells* AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kay...I think I better not scream too loud incase someone thinks I'm crazy. THen again...I think I am!! HAha...ok maybe not as crazy! arrgghhhh

*tries to keep mind busy with other stuffs*

Hhmmm, yea so in midvalley we walked about looking at butts haha no lah. I think we were practically eating the whole time. Ooo we went to pets wonderland (yups a MUST place to go) Cute cute lil animals. Which reminds me...we were looking at cute lil star tortoises when ym diverted my attention to some furry animal i forgot wat. Was it a guinea pig? rabbit? Not only was it cute...it was actually doing its business and its butt was facing us so yea u could actually see it coming out...uurrghhh GROSS!!!!

Darn...background music's not helping. Here's what I'm listening to right now.
Never Alone -Barlow Girl

I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no no
I needed You today
So where did You go?
You told me to call
Said You'd be there
And though I haven't seen You
Are You still there?

I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I"m never alone

And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
'Cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen


Hmmm...sigh I wish I could be with EVERYONE right now. Missing my mum and dad, Jireh koko, my best bud, my cuzzie, my friends (near and far), my brothers and sister. I wanna give them a big HUGGIE WUGGIEZ!!!!

Hsuz's left to NZ last nite *sobs*. Was supposed to send her off before going for Gideon's farewell. Something came up and we got lost. It was an expensive 'lost' though and not forgetting...TIME consuming. So we reached KLIA too late and I wasn't able to bid my last goodbyes to my dearest sister nor was I able to give her a huggie wuggie *sobs*. We reached just when she had already checked in. Damn...few minutes matters!!!!! Sorry Hsuz!! Needless to say how disheartening it was...I was having this annoying painful headache!! Aarrrgghhh. Had Eugene to drive to PD then. Head was spinning like a fan on full speed esp on those windy roads. Thank God Eugene's driving isn't like Gideon's. If not I've probably puked by then:-Þ

Was extremely blur when I first reached. Partly cos everyone was already eating or have already eaten. U know those stares from everyone when someone arrives or something...then there was this really bright spotlight and a whole lot of ppl lah. Couldn't really see clearly also. Brain spinning like mad. Ale got me some panadol from Charis. With the magical wonders of the drug PANADOL, I was alright after awhile. Wasn't so blur already then :-Þ

Went out with a bunch of friends after that to some ikan bakar place. The whole place smelt like 'ham yu'. The ikan bakar din really look like ikan bakar also. But was already stuffed so didn't had appetite to eat anymore. I think I spent the whole time laughing and giggling all the way. Just like what I always do wherever I am lah actually:-Þ

Feeling much better now. Hhmm...music heals!! Was listening to Avalon -You were there
Guess God's telling me that He's always there no matter what we're goin through.

I wonder how it must have felt
When David stood to face Goliath on a hill
I imagine that he shook with all his might
Until You took his hand, and held on tight

'Cause You were there, You were there
In the midst of danger's snare
You were there, You were there always
You were there when the hardest fight
Seemed so out of reach
Oh, You were there, You were always there
You were always there

So there he stood upon that hill
Abraham with knife in hand was poised to kill
But God in all his sovereignty had bigger plans
And just in time, You brought a lamb

'Cause You were there,
You were there
In the midst of the unclear
You were there, you were there always
You were there when obedience
Seemed to not make sense
You were there, You were always there
You were always there

So haven't I learned that my ways
Aren't as high as Yours are
And You alone keep the universe
From crumbling into dust
You are God and though we would
Not have understood You
There You were

Hanging blameless on a cross
You would rather die than leave us in the dark
Every moment, every planned coincidence
Just all makes sense
With Your last breath

You were there, You were there
During historys darkest hour
You were there, You were there always
You were the Victor and the King
You were the power in David's swing
You were the calm in Abraham
You are the God who understands
You are the strength when we have none
You are the living, Holy one
You were, You are and You will always be
the Risen Lamb of God

You were, You are and You will always be
The Risen Lamb of God

*smiles*

Attended Ale's church on sunday. Finally experienced first hand the patience to endure such "wonderful" musicians. Have been hearing of their "greatness" and yea it was indeed as "good" as expected (laughing and grinning). Had an awesome time in PD =) Even got myself a haircut before I left. Yups...a shorter hair-cut me for the new year=) Well I don't hate it like how'd I end up hating all my haircuts. So it's alright lah. Summore it's much cheaper than cutting back here in subang. So yeah...

Cny's round the corner. Can't wait to go to taiping. Heard that it's gonna be like last year. YEAYYY!!! A lil ministering to the family. I hope this year someone gets touched and accepts Christ!!! *prays hard*

Well, I know this is a really lengthy one. Guess cos I didn't blog for the past few days. Won't be blogging for the net few days as well. Going to taiping!!!! WAhahahAHAHaha...can't wait can't wait!!! Leaving on tues morning...not sure coming back exactly when but oh well...tuesday tuesday tuesday!!!!!

It's getting late...I really should go...then again maybe not? Hmmm...yikes...some cat's meowing outside. Grrr...being one who's not a great fan of cats....uurrghhh shoo lil or big kitty. SSsshhhhh...it sounds really loud...as though it's just at the door. I think it is. I can see its lil feet. aarrgghhhhhhhh...ok I better get goin now. ggrr it's constant meowing's bothering me.

*woof woof woof*


No comments: