Saturday, April 16, 2005

The return of the nutty...

I really wanted to do this earlier but there were just too many distractions...yea so anywayz...

I'm back!!!Yea I know it's been ages since I last updated my blog. To all who actually reads this, my sincere appologies. Haha I know it's really been a "miracle" (as some would say) that I wasn't online for some time. Haha...to those who missed me, thanks for that thought and to all who've been there throughout my "absence", thanks for the phone calls and sms-es. Wahaha...I missed all of you toooooooo! Gosh it's only been a few weeks and I've missed out on so many things. Apart from what's been happening in most of your lives...but mainly what's been happening around. World's been revolving around my notes and texts...come to think of it I've been practically living under a coconut, hmm then again, it's kinda small...

Anywayz, it's finally OVERRRRR!! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Thanks to all for all the best wishes, encouragements and prayers! Gee, time really flies. Another sem has come and passed...and I've completed my first year.

It's nice to finally be back online and be connected to everyone. Got to chat with me lovely parents and dearest koko. Sigh I miss my family soooooooooo much!!! Got a glimpse of me brother through his webcam and heard a lil of his voice while he was testing something. Too bad he's busy with work...couldn't talk as much but it was better than nothing.

Loads had been happening. Let's see how far back this blog has been...It's been far too long for me to remember. Guess I'll slowly recall them one by one over the next few days. It's almost 5 in the morning now and I'm still up. But it's worth the wait...haha being able to catch me koko online...hehehe...besides there were just a bunch of stuffs I needed to do and read. Eyes are getting smaller and smaller...gonna rest em now. Will talk bout everything else later. Kinda lost the momentum on how to actually blog. Kayz I better stop before I continue crapping. Nitez!!

No comments: