Saturday, April 16, 2005

Beautiful Day

It's nice to wake up and find yourself at peace with everything!!!

"It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day"
-Sanctus Real

It's nice to wake up knowing that it's just gonna be a good day and just feeling nice about everything. NOthing seems to bother you or rather you won't let any petty things that usually annoy you get in the way of what is going to be a great day. For some reason I'm feeling extremely... hhmm can't think of a word that describes what I'm feeling right now but I'm liking it. Guess it's one of my extremely very good mood days *big smileeee*

I guess I'm just feeling very blessed. GOd has never forsaken me and He treasures all HIs precious ones like gems. GOd's just sooo awesome I can't thank Him enough for ALL the things HE has done for me. I was reminded when this song was playing on my launchcast.

"Cause You were there,
You were there
In the midst of the unclear
You were there, you were there always
You were there when obedience
Seemed to not make sense
You were there, You were always there
You were always there"
-Avalon


It was nice having Kim over a few weeks back. Haven't seen her for like AGES. It surely was fun being able to SEE her and catch up=) Goodness she's TALL!!!!! The next time I go out with her I need PLATFORMS!!! She's grown into such a beauty *phewweeettt* Haha. Watched Ms Congeniallity (yeah I remembered=Þ) a couple of sundays ago when Kim was around. We (the youths) went all the way to klang just to meet up with her. Hehe...kim, touched anot? Then we met up again the next day to watch Robots together with cuzzies, another friend and me housemate. Interesting day. Oh yea that was when we ate some weird tasting cheese naan. Anywayz, she stayed a night and we went to klang again the next day together with Ale and Eugene. It was then I first tasted "dry/dried bak kut teh". I'm still wondering how they came about that name dry/dried bak kut teh...it certainly isn't dryyy...! Haha but oh well...it was niceeeeee=)

Then it was my study break. So nothing eventful happened other than the fact my neighbours got worried cos I didn't come out the house for a few days. Well I cooked all my meals so there wasn't really a need to go out anywayz. It's good to know there are carring left-hand-side neighbours and not carring but nozy opposite neighbours. Knowing even the new clothes we have hanging outside...that's just insane!!!

Then came my finals! Had 3 papers back to back in 2 days. That was the worst days of my week and to add to that...smart me mixed up the papers and the times. But thank God I revised just enough the night before so *phew*. Was trying to spot some essay questions as well and I really must say...it has to be God prompting me to read that topic. True enough it came out!! Yeayy thank God!!! Those 3 papers were the tougher ones so after it was done...there was some space for some relaxation and a 3 quarter load off my back=) Then came my last paper...was a lil tricky but I guess I did ok=)

...and now, IT'S ALL OVERRRRRRRRR!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Well it's 3 weeks and 5 days before the return of my parents!! Ahhhh can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!

We'll be making a video this weekend in dedication of Neena and Mark's wedding. Gaahh just remembered I hadn't plan on what to say yet. That's something I should start on right now. Gosh well I guess I've gotta end here. Need to pack my stuffs and head back HOME...haha it's not really a home anymore since no one's there but haha it still feels homier back in subang than here in cheras =)

Off me go now. Have a blessed weekend everyone!!



No comments: