Sunday, July 10, 2005

Just finish yet another test this morning. Goodness...I've been having tests like week after week. Grrr, brain's practically "kon zho". As far as I remember, it was a long crazy week. And it's not the end of it...one more test on thursday and another the following saturday...sigh..SATURDAY...and then FINALS!!! Arrrggghhh time's catching up...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I'm getting my violin tmr. YEAY...to all those around me...please bare the NOISE i'm gonna make when I start practising (that's if i practice...lol)
Starting classes soon, when Ale gets her violin. Yups...that means DOUBLE the NOISE...wahhaHAHAhahaha
Yeay... goin for violin classes would be double the fun now that ale's joining too...wooohoooo!!!!

Is it just me or are there mosquitoes like everywhere these days!!!! Arrgghhh annoyingggg.

p/s - cute lil tortoise pic --> courtesy of ale corporations.

No comments: