Tuesday, August 08, 2006

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.............

I haven’t felt the anxiety or nervousness, knowing that my exam is tomorrow. Nopes, not right til this point that is!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Guess it’s getting to me now, that I’ll be sitting for my marketing exam in about 12 hours time. Gosh…I can’t imagine the horror!!! But I guess my mind’s been playing tricks on me lately…dreaming weird dreams, and one of which includes my graduation!! Sigh, I just looooong for that day to come!!!!!

*pulls hair while screaming my lungs out*

Came online to read some business news and articles as well as to get some examples ready for my exam tomorrow. Aarrghhh I hate marketing, but looking at my results, I don’t seem to hate it as much as my core paper food tech!

Can't wait til it's allllll OVER!!
Gosh, here I am looking fwd to the end of it when it hasn't even started!

All your prayers and support are much appreciated!!

p/s-I can feel my heart beating exceptionally faster now. doop-dub-doop-dub-doop-dub
*takes in deeeeeeeeeeeep breath*


No comments: