Thursday, August 10, 2006

???

I'm not really at peace now...

sighhh...

I know it's over and I've done my best...but the thing is I don't feel that I've really done my best or nor do I deserve God's favour. I feel...*lost for words*

I wasn't really feeling this, not til now that is. Aarrrgghhh...

sigh...

and apart from that, I've been having weird and strange dreams.

I am lost!!

.....

.....

.....

But it's all over. I should not dwell in the pass any longer.
On the bright side...I no longer have to bore myself with business news or market watch anymore (though i know it doesn't kill to gain more knowledge). It is time to bid marketing buhbyeeeeeeeee!!

It's all about the food technology now!! I need to get it in me and MEMORIZEEEEEEE all her keywords!! aarrgghhh...O Lord, help me!!!

I really wish I am on a crazy roller coaster ride screaming my lungs out right now!!!!!


No comments: