Friday, August 25, 2006

need air...

Excessive inhalation of acids, alcohols and other chemicals drives you insane. It's not clinically proven...I think, at least not to my knowledge but it sure gave some side effects to me mentally and well emotinally. Then again, it could just be me finding something to blame it on. But I still think it's more of the effects of excessive inhalation of those chemicals. Some of you might be thinking...now isn't that what the fume hood is for? For starters, my supervisor wasn't around when conducting the experiment. So for some of the cautions you are not aware of, once opened, there's no turning back is there? Really wished I could run water through my nose like how I've been excessively washing my hands with soaps to get rid of the smell.

I know I mentioned in the previous entry that I wouldn't be doing anything this week, but since my supervisor suggested we use the conventional method while waiting for the GC (gas chromatography) to be repaired, might as well do something while praying hard that it gets repaired real soooooon. Not much of a good outcome but I guess at least I can say I've started.

Gah, can't believe a week's almost gone. And classes are starting next week? 8am everyday?? AAAhHHHHhhHHHhh!!!!! Not that I hate getting up so early in the morning (hhmm...well maybe a lil), but the thought of getting stucked in traffic...everyday now...AaaaaAaaAHHHHHhhHHHhh...

Sigh, I'm starting my final sem even before Ale finishes her final exams. Wish we had the same holidays so we can have our crazy holiday getaways. Then we can add more memories and stories to the momo/ah liang's mr man...etc stories. Sigh...
Or even with close buddies, esp when they've started working and all...everyone's busy with their different schedules and all...I really miss the good ol days. Where there wasn't as much to worry as today. Sigh...

Okay need more happy thoughts...
Hhmm...I've been wanting to get something done. Haven't had the inspiration and time to do so. Guess I better get started.

No comments: