Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hmmm...

Was just chatting with a friend...when I realized...

...I've never given up this many times in my entire life than in this THREE years in the place where I'm studying now
...I've never had stupid thoughts of doing stupid things just so I don't have to face goin through all the 'stress' and what not in my entire life than in this THREE years in the place where I'm studying now
...that I've never complaint or whine or just being annoying to myself and everyone around me in my entire life than in this THREE years in the place where I'm studying now

...

I know what I should do especially in times like this --> believing and having faith in God for He has a purpose for ALL that we're going through in life, but yet I still doubt. Oh the irony. Gah, O Lord...forgive me for having such thoughts...

No comments: