Tuesday, November 07, 2006

randomness...

STill in the midst of writing my thesis and carrying out my experiments!! Came across lots of 'obstacles' and problems today. It was a LONGGGG and TIRING day!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH....I hope to get over and done with it SOONER!!!!

Been thinking about some of life's uncertainties...

Worrying about not being able to do my thesis well enough to pull up my grades...

Wondering about certain things in life...

Looking forward to the completion of my degree...

Anticipating life after being a graduand...

Missing my brother a WHOLE LOT!!!!!!!!!

Wanting to see someone badly...

MIssing my dear DEAR friends abroad...

Awaiting my turn to be sent off to some other country...

Wished I had special powers... (haha)

THinking...

Wishing...

Hoping...

for something to take place!!

Anxious about my results...

Excited about moving to the new church!!!!!

Hhmm...

No comments: