Monday, January 22, 2007

I know...

...I'm way behind everyone as most of the people who blogs have blogged about their new year celebration and/or reflected upon year 2006 and begin with all their resolutions for 2007 and all that, while mine still states BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!

I actually wrote this sometime ago...never gotten to finish up what I started, hence explaining the stagnancy of my blog...

I guess I just haven't found the time to sit and blog about everything. There's sooo much to say yet soo little time. If you haven't known, I started work (industrial training) already. Yes yes...it's a typical sedaya thing (ask any sedayaians and I'm sure they can testify to that). There's no time for break. It's one semester after another with only a matter of days before the next semester begins and there's three semesters in a year (although they claim it's two and a half semesters). Gah, it's a new year and I guess that's way too much of whinnings already. Not the right kind of mind set for the new year aight?

Seems kinda late to be doing this but I'm still gonna bring you the highlights of 2006...
I'm pretty bad at getting to the point and since I have soo much on my mind, I'm just gonna let it all out here.

yea so reflecting back, I begin by saying that 2006 would be a year of works and indeed it was! I still can't believe the fact I finished my final year in 2 semesters and rushed through my thesis in like a month? God is indeed a God of miracles and He above all else makes all the impossible, POSSIBLE!!

There's just so much to thank God for!!!!!!! Year 2006 has made me experience His miraculous ways and I'm expecting a greater year 2007 ahead. There is just so much peace and joy knowing that my future is in His hands.

Also, there is a special someone, no wait...two special someones (if that makes any sense at all) in my life who has put up with all my whinny-ness and allowed themselves to be my frustration-outlets throughout my whole stressful final year of my degree. They picked me up when I was at my lowest point and continued to support me all the way. With just that smile that he gives everytime I come home or even the prayer she always prayed, I am who I am today. Thank you so much, my lovely parents!!

Now, let me break from that trail of thoughts...cos that was where I last stopped, hehe. So, continuing from the last I wrote...

Was strucked by the flu bug...Ale finds it weird that I'm the one snuffling and blowing trumpets in the house and for the fact that I haven't been sick for a very long time. Guess I was just too exhausted from all the sleepless nights rushing for my thesis...Christmas practices...the youth camp...and the sudden-ness of almost 10 hours/day work, immune system deteriorated and yea I got sick. Boo hoo. Recovered already tho...Thanks for all your prayers (=

There's soo much more to say...but I'll just leave it for now...

It's gonna be a GREAT year!! I know it, I can just feel it!!! I pray and hope it is a great and awesome year for you too!! God has far greater things beyond what you can expect or imagine!! So expect the unexpected and hang on to your faith in Him!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, it was a long one (as in time, not words). don't think I dont read your blogs. i think you're still beesie looking for your secret recipe, hard to find le? hehe... love ya sis, and take good care.

-koko-