Tuesday, February 20, 2007

tong te long tong chiang!!

Gong Xi Gong Xi...

Xin Nian Quai Le

Gong Hey Fatt Choy

It's that time of year again...
when the traffic is stand still on highways on the eve of the eve til the eve of chinese new year, while KL/PJ has its smoothest flow of traffic ever in the whole entire year...
when everyone seems to gain a whole lot more, more cheers, more smiles, more goodies, more money, more fats!! yes never excluding the latter...unless u're one of the some unfortunate ones who has to fall sick during this time of the year, tho it might still not affect some who are actually sick. After all, it's just once a year...how can one afford to miss out on anything??

Well, as most of you loyal readers would have noticed, I haven't been blogging in a long while. Apart from the fact that I don't have as much time to blog, I just...well don't have time to cos even if I do, I'd end up reading some other stuffs (like other people's blogs and emails and some news...IF I'm still awake by the time I'm done with the blogs and mails). Feel kinda lost online nowadays tho, cos I don't have to be searching for articles and journals and all that anymore. Feels like I'm wasting time and no ale, playing games isn't a waste of time...wahahHAha =Þ Will be back for more double bubble trouble aite??

I wouldn't say work is stressful, cos honestly, it's not really that tough...just more physically challenging I would say. Me no likey workey in factorey...hehe =Þ Maybe it's just in this particular factory cos there's nothing new to learn neither is the work applicable to what i've been studying for the past three years. Hmm, perhaps just to one subject in my first year and that's it. Maybe it's just the sense of no fulfilment in this current workplace. Whatever we do is of no use...literally. Prefer my previous training in the hospital than to the current one.

Perhaps, I'm still not as sure as to what I really want in future. It's always easy to just say I'm waiting on the Lord for His directions and on the other hand just waiitng for God to open doors to the path I want and shut all others that He has been opening...

Oh, before I forget. I have GREAT news. Just really wanna thank God for His favours and blessings!! My thesis is finally done, for good and the marks are out. When I look back upon the past three years as a student in sedaya, I just can't be grateful and thankful to God enough for all that He has done for me. Truly I've experienced His marvellous blessings and favour and endless help throughout all that I've been through. I seriouslly wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for Him. THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Now, as to what's next? Guess you'd have to just wait and see while I wait and see and anticipate the next phase of my life after graduation.

Back to the CNY sesaon. It's nice to be back in Taiping but cny jsut isn't the same when not everyone's here. Every year I get the same question..."lu ey koko leh?" haHAha...thought it was gonna be something else din you? =Þ Yea, everyone's missing my brother. Managed to get him on the phone to chat with my grandma and some uncles and aunties and cuzzies on the first day of cny. Ammah was actually shocked that his hokkien still quite good. Not bad for a chinese guy stucked in a foreign land for more than 4 years now.Lil cuzzies and nieces and nephews all so big dy...another cuzzie getting married...the family is growing massively!! In size and numbers...haha=Þ Pics and hopefully some vids later la, when I get back.

Til then, remember to gia chay chay ang pao (collect lots of ang pao) and chiak chay chay (eat alot) then become pooi pooi (fat fat) siang ka (like) bola (ball)!! hen ke ai oo~~

Blessed Chinese New Year!!!

No comments: