Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm back!

It's been a long break from the blogging world. Been wanting to update...BUT I've been busy sharpening my procrastination skills. My sincere apologies to those who anticipate new posts.

It's been a month and 13 days since the long awaited 2nd Oct...and I think by now everyone knows about the big 2nd Oct hoo-haa...*remember remember the 2nd of October*

It's been great having my dearest koko back home (after like HALF A DECADE!!!...) so it's just so nice to not feel like the only child anymore.

(I just realized all me 3 opening paragraphs began with "It's been...")

The craziness and fun times are back...
The singing is back...
The piano-playing is back...
The lovely-own-compositions are back...
The food-craze is back...
The screaming (from signs of cockroaches) is back...
The not-so-lovely-violin-playing and wonderful-piano-playing duet has just begun...
The funny-crazy-stories has begun...
The walk-down-memory-lane has begun...
The picture-taking-frenzy has begun...
The many-more-exciting-memories will begin!!

Ultimately, my beloved koko dearest is BACK HOME!!!!!!


LOVE ya sooo much kokobear!! *bigbighuggiez*

...and much has been happening since then...some pictures are up on my facebook!

Well, that's all for now...got greater news to tell! So stay tuned...

~toodles~

No comments: