Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spider attack!!

Grrrr…what does a girl have to do to keep spiders away??? It’s the thrid time mannn! It was fine having it at the door the first time –killed it! It was also still fine having it on the table – killed it!! but not in my BED!!!!!!! grrrr and before I could kill it it decided to play hide and seek with me! gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! I’ve tried hitting my bed umpteen times and search high and low for it…til i’m literally sweating…right after i SHOWER!!!! gggrrrrrr. stupid spider!!!! I’ve looked for it under the bed…the sides…even lifted my bed to see if the spider was underneath it. Took away everything off my bed and still no sign of the spider. GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

God, please make that spider show up…so I can KILL IT!!!! and sleep in peace. What should i do? What should i dooooooo????????

hmm…does turtles/tortoises attract spiders? my housemates sure don’t seem to encounter the creepy spiders! gaaahhhhhhhhh…

die spiders DIE!!!!!!! I wish you never existed!!! ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

No comments: