Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dilemma

I know this is a horrible thing to be asking. It is a good sign when the ICU of a hospital is quiet and not overflowing with patients BUT as selfish as this sounds…I’m worried as I’m in my 3rd week and I have a total of 10 weeks to complete EVERYTHING! How on earth am I gonna recruit 100 patients when so far I’ve only gotten ONE in my study. There’s a potential other but that would only make TWO! Don’t dare to pray for more patients as that would mean people would have to be sicker and their conditions would worsen. Gah…HELP!

On a lighter note, this free time is benefiting my thesis writing. Which is a blessing in disguise I guess (:

TWELVE more days til he arrives!
THREE weeks after that, she arrives!
A MONTH or so after that, he arrives!

This year has been goin by too fast! It's already May! They say time flies when you’re having fun. I’d say time flies when you’re stressed too! @_@

No comments: