Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sleep all day

*singing to the tune of Mraz’s song*

I’ve been feeling so tired everyday since I started my placement. Each time I step on the bus, I’d doze of! Thankfully I haven’t overslept (:

Today was an interesting day, although quite quiet in the hospital and for some reason the ICU has been really quiet over the weekend and even today (which is starting to worry me) cos I’ve only been able to recruit ONE patient into my study and I’m already in my 3rd week! But I guess it’s a blessing in disguise…cos with all this free time, I can sit and write my introduction and methods as well as my literature review.

Ohyea, back to the day being interesting…I actually think it’s not that interesting already. Feeling really sleepy. Will do my work tmr. Time to get some beauty sleep.

No comments: