Sunday, May 17, 2009

O_O

Is it possible to be soooo hungry overnight, you wake up vomitting? I don’t rmb being hungry and bothered by it in the early morning having difficulties breathing and the constant urge to puke!

So I woke up, brushed my teeth and had some weetbix and raisins (ym’s fav) for breakfast. Seems to be feeling better. Now I wish I had some asam with me. I miss that tit-bits stall in summit! No more munchies!

It’s a Sunday morning and I’m awake wayyy before I normally do for church. Might as well write a lil more since I haven’t been updating for a while now. Entering my 5th week of research placement this Monday. Pretty excited about the outcomes I’d get out of this project but not looking forward to going into the ICU on monday. It gets pretty daunting at times. Especially having to see the patients 5days a week. *heart pain*

Although I would ideally  need the patients in my study to be mechanically ventilated for at least 72 hours and be in the ICU for 14 days, I’m glad most of them are transferred out much earlier. Good for them, not good for me but yea, I was sooo happy when I went down into the ICU on Friday not seeing Patient X anymore. He weaned off the tubes pretty fast and was coping well, thus transferred into the ward (:

Clearly my heart is not strong enough. Oh wells, I’ll get there nonetheless.

On a lighter note, he’s HERE!!!!!

Have a great week ahead peeps! Missing you guys!

2 comments:

yong may said...

mmMMMmm raisins. My best buddy certainly know what I truly, deeply like. Haha. *sticks out long tongue*

I'm sure eugene is there with you dee. Have fun ya?

eunice said...

hehehe...yeaaaa and you LOVE ciku tooo (:

hehe...yup he is ere dy! and yups...having fun!! (: missing you tho. drop by adelaide again kayz? (: