Friday, May 29, 2009

Distressed

My 6th week of research is coming to an end. Four more weeks and I’m done. Can’t believe how fast this is going. At the moment pretty much struggling to keep myself together. Talking it out doesn’t seem to be of any help anymore. The horror of stepping into the ICU daily is eating me alive day by day now. Physically, mentally and emotionally drained at the moment. On top of that, other issues are creeping up and I feel like I’m on the verge of a break down. I don’t need these unnecessary added stress so LEAVE ME ALONE!

On the other hand, I thank God for the people He has placed around me (you know who you are). Love you guys heaps and thanks for the constant encouragement and always putting up with my unpredictable-ness.

Glad the week’s over. Wished the weekends would never have to come to an end!

No comments: