Friday, July 24, 2009

T.h.e…p.o.s.t…o.f…d.e.v.i.a.t.i.o.n…

It’s 45 mins til the weekend officially begins! I am beating myself up trying to stay awake right now. Can’t be not typing or reading as I am pretty certain I’d be fishing/jerking or probably even making a loud bang when my head literally hits the desk!

Weekends are awesome! You get to sleep in in you nice warm cozy bed, especially in this cold wintery season! I have not been catching much sleep lately, hence the eager anticipation for the weekend.

Can’t believe how fast time flies! I reckon if i did a search of that phrase here in my blog, there’d be an unending list of it! Hmm, on that note, I think if i remember correctly, my cuzzie once wrote that on her blog as well, or was it someone else? or maybe you (yes, you the one reading this now =p) But yea…getting back to what I was about to say (before I forget…) feels like I’ve just begun my community placement and now it’s already the end of week 3! 4 more weeks and I’m done. Then it’s just TWO more placements to go! and it’s already the end of july! where has the 7 months gone? I’m pretty sure before I know it, it’s the end of the year. Everything will be done (hopefully) and I’ll be graduating (prayerfully)! 18 weeks and counting! woohoo!! (:

I could so sleep right now. sleep sleep sleep.s.l.e.e.p…s.l.e.e.p…s.l.e.e.p…

*sings mraz’s song*

[hums to beat and tune]

and we sleep all, sleep all day, sleep all, we sleep all day over again

thirty minutes til the clock strikes at 5!

29…

28…

27…

26…

zz..z.z.z.z.zzz…zZZZzzz…..z.z.z…z.ZZZ.zZ.zZ.ZZZ..Z.zZ.z.zZ.Z.z.zzZ

No comments: