Thursday, September 24, 2009

(:

One day more and first week of clinical is over! 9 weeks to go! bring it on!! It’s been not as scary as I expected but only because I know God’s favour is upon me. What would I do without Him?

First week’s been pretty intense. With heaps to take on and get used to. Brain’s a lil fried but still surviving thus far. For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I remember reciting that particular verse again and again before my piano dip performance exam as I was freaaaaaking out. Though the nerves weren’t calmed right away but I was more than certain that God was right there with me. Which is that same feeling I have right now with this placement. I will do my best and let God do the rest!

Apart from placements and all that, here’s a lil late post to wish my cuzziedearest the very most happiest blessed-est birthday! Can’t imagine my life without you bear! Love ya heaps! Missing you a whole lot more! Every year on the 23rd of September, I can’t help but look back at all the crazy fun exciting times we have had together. From the first time you came back from Australia, with the infamous lines of ‘are we allowed to play upstairs’ and my chinapek ‘HAH?’ to every single aussie sentence you uttered, to the letters we wrote to each other before we knew how to use the comp or had access to the internet with signatures of all our other ‘friends’ to each other, yearly visits during the school holidays, the masak-masak, congkak, matching pairs, puzzles, getah, batu seremban and all that jazz…then to the times in cheras, tho depressing yet having you as part of the whole journey made it meaningful and exciting, with the normal wednesday night routines and silent cookings and movies and shoppings…then to the times back in subang…with the occasional wednesday night routine drive all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy to you know where and just being able to pop by each other’s room just cos we can. Missing you sooooooo much now that we’re soooo far apart tho in the same country. I know you had a great birthday celebration with the fantastic bunch of friends you have there (: LUBS YA HEAPS BEARY! Can’t wait to see you and give you that REAL BIG BEARYHUGGIEZ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEBEAR DEAREST! *\_o_/*

No comments: