Monday, October 19, 2009

Videos

Watching videos makes me wanna rewind time and go back to the happy crazy moments. Having the ‘wonderful’ memory that I have, keeping videos has become a necessity. Imagine what life would be if you could always rewind back to the good old times. Not that I like living in the past, it’s just nice to sometimes re-live those moments. We all have our ‘first time’ moments be it a dumb blonde moment or a big achievement etc…

Coincidentally, while watching a vid with my playlist in the background, the background music in that particular vid was identical to the one on my playlist background music. I know I’m beating around the bush for no reason, just cause I can =p

I miss those moments.

On a totally different note, despite the outcomes of today, the weather was good. No, in fact it was great. Not just great great but fantabulously awesomestly GREAT! So what do you do when the sun is shining so brightly, with skies so blue, birds chirping away, plus a nice cool breeze…? You take a moment to smell the flowers, take in fresh air, stop and ponder, gaze at the clear blue sky and appreciate the great creations of God here on earth. You look at the bugs/birds/flies/insects out there enjoying the lovely day as well. It is just so amazing knowing how much He cares for you. He looks after the ravens and the lilies, and what more us – His child, the apple of His eyes?

I was walking in the nearby neighbourhood and came across a lil playground. What’s your favourite thing of all in the playground? For me, it’s the SWING! It’s been ages since I got on one so yes, that was exactly what I did! WEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeee! Reminds me of the times I used to go to the playground with my brother and parents. Ah, such sweet memories.

I sure would love to take a walk down memory lane…

No comments: