Tuesday, November 10, 2009

…and it continues!

image

image

I know, I’ve been goin a lil crazy with the SS-frenzy. It should be the finale one I reckon…but it’s interesting don’t you think? I mean more exciting then the normal plain GOOGLE page, rite?

Well, if that’s not all that exciting, look at this:

image

Exciting’s prolly not the right word but it’s gonna be in the 40s the next few days! Gosh, the heat wave is pretty bad, highest ever in the history of the month of november. Not anticipating summer when it comes.

And who knows what’s wrong with me today. First thing in the morning, just while squeezing out the last bit of toothpaste, I accidentally did something and not realize my finger was bleeding til after I showered and felt the sting. And it would not stop bleeding! Had to actually change band-aids a couple of times throughout the day just cos it was disgustingly filled with blood! If that’s not bad enough, came back home after work today and hands and feet just not coordinating well today. So there my foot was near the door and my big toe got sliced by the door…and yups you guessed it right. It wouldn’t stop bleeding as well. Lacking vit K in my blood? Hmm…

Gah…not liking today. The things people say to you, and although you know you shouldn’t let it affect you, sadly it just does. Oh God, I need your strength!!!!

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!!!!!!!

No comments: