Monday, November 16, 2009

(:

Can’t believe how quickly the weekend has come and gone. Twelve more days and I’m of this horrible unit! Woohoo! (:

Acknowledging Christ’s strength in my everyday living but especially in my final placement! God you are my strength and refuge. You are my strong tower. You are my EVERYTHING!

It’s amazing how God' speaks to you through HIS word…and how exciting it gets once you get a new revelation, even on the same passage/scripture/verse!

Oh, GOD! YOU are AWESOME!

I finally had some time to do a lil room spring cleaning…and yes, that included the folding of my clothes which were left hanging for a number of dayS =p Speaking of spring, where did spring go? It’s all HOT and summery now. *sweats*

Roight, time to hit the sack. Niteynitez world.

No comments: