Sunday, July 04, 2004

Life's GOOD!! It always feels good being back HOME!!! Haven't been blogging for a few days now. Been pretty busy lately. TRYING to study and finish up a whole lot of assignments which never seems to come to an end. Well at least, all the labs are done now. Won't have to worry bout it anymore...well after I've finish writing all the reports though.

Anywayz, last friday was the last bio lab. And we had to dissect a frog AND a rat. EEEEWWWWWWW. It was really horrible seeing the lab assistant demonstrating to us how to paralyze the frog. It was really cruel. It was still alive and all to the point when u dissect it...you could see its heart still pumping. That poor thing. Some of my class mates were having fun pulling out each internal part of the frog the could see. they took out the intestines, the stomach, the heart, the...well practically everything. Even the urinary tract!! That poor lil froggy. Some even brought their cameras taking pictures of them in a mini "operation theatre". There was this one group however, who did a successful, clean dissection. They were careful not to cut the veins so there wasn't blood EVERYWHERE...unlike in most other groups. Theirs were really good. You could practically see EVERYTHING clearly. We kinda ran out of time when it came to dissecting the rat.

Okay..enough of all those gooey stuffs. Today I drove home from church...ALONE!! Haha...my parents wanted me to try driving all by my own. I had to sooner or later anyway. So yea. It was kinda fun. Actually it wasn't much of a difference. When I drive with my mum in the car, she never usually says anything. However, it's the opposite with dad. He'd comment about anything and everything!!!! So there, my first experience driving alone. I'm yet to learn getting use to using the horn. Sometimes although you're extremely careful on the road...it can never be save. The fastest my reaction to any car who suddenly comes out from some junction or in anyway come into my way out from no where or even reversing out not realizing I'm already near them, is to yell "OOIII!!!" and that's it. And it's not even a loud YELL. More like an OI with a normal talking tone. My mouth seems to move faster than my hands. Gee, that's really a bad thing. Each time I "yell" mum or dad would start telling me..."The usage of a horn - to warn the other drivers" and it's not like I haven't already known that. Just that somehow, my reaction to get at least one hand away from the steering wheel and to the middle of it to give it a buzz...it's S-L-O-W!

2 comments:

A l e said...

S..l..o..w just like a tortoise.
HAha

eunice said...

ehh...ehh...
hahahah...
slow in bm is what ah?
perlahan ah? so funny lah...i mean so long to say p-e-r-l-a-h-a-n!!