Saturday, September 04, 2004

hmmm...

sobs sobs...a couple of my dear friends are on their way back to their study-land. boo hoo hoo...I'm so gonna miss them. Sigh...it feels as though everyone's gone...gone far far away...everyone but me! I can't imagine how things would be like when mum goes over to US as well. Boo hoo hoo. This is so saddening. Bro doesn't wanna come home...dad's away...yongmay's in aus...friends all over the world...sigh. Sometimes I just wish the world was a much SMALLER place where everyone is beyond reach anytime anywhere. Like just in a wink of an eye and vualla...there we are! Or if everyone was in my dreamland! I seriously have this dreamland I always dream about. It's sort of like a whole entire world...filled with nothing else but fun. You even have to sit on a water slide to get to places and everything's just beyond reach. Yea I know it's only a dream. Well better when everyone's up in heaven. I seriously wanna know how things are gonna be up there despite descriptions and imaginations I get from the bible. I seriously just wanna feel and be filled with awe just being in the presence of what we can only imagine now. I want to experience the reality of heaven. Obviously we just have to wait for THE TIME God brings us back home. Wondering and thinking of the answers of what seems un-answerable always reminds me of the late-night talks my cuzzie and I have. Thinking of questions we would ask God when we see Him face to face. Imagining the un-imaginable things til a point we sometimes get frightened to continue our inquiries and unexaplinable thoughts.

Woa...this stuffs too overwhelming. I could go on and on like forever...

So anywayz...went out for a movie with a friend. Watched wicker park. Loved the movie...not just because of josh harnette but the movie itself! I like how it moves back and forth in time and revealing the story from each character's perspective. Although it can be a lil confusing but overall it was great. I'd definitely wanna watch it again!! Since we were constantly distracted by some guy behind us...making over-exxagurated reactions to the movie by spilling out all the swear words in his vocabulary. Fod goodness sake could he just shut his mouth? Or at least be a lil quieter even if he had to react that way?

[intersection]

Just got a call from one of the church members. Sister Mee Yoke has just passed away. I kinda felt it when I heard over the phone. I was shocked as we were just talking about her yesterday. She's been very strong fighting her sickness...and always standing strong in faith and dedication to do God's work. I really admire her dedication and sometimes it just brings tears to my eyes knowing how determined and dedicated she is in doing God's work and thanking HIM and just not questioning God for the things that happens to her...living with simple faith. Guess God didn't want her to suffer anymore and decided to bring her back home. My deepest condolences to her family.

Sometimes we just wonder why things has to happen the way we don't expect it and sometimes we question God when things just don't go our way but whatever happens...I'm sure that God IS in control and whatever happens is for the best. Although we never can understand at times...we've gotta trust and have faith that God's always for us and never against us. We might take a lil more time to understand but as long as we allow ourselves to open our ears...our minds...our heart...God'll speak to us. He'll definitely will...

No comments: