Friday, September 03, 2004

visa

Woke up bout 6 in the morning. Had to go to the US embassy Goodness me...they're really (and when I say really I really mean REALLY) strict!! Even while lining outside there were like guards around. Since mum and I both haven't done this before...we were both rather lost. Thankfully all the people around (also appyling) were very friendly (and when I say friendly...I REALLY mean FRIENDLY!!) and helpful. So with their help and all...we weren't that lost after all c:)

Waiting was LONG (and when I say long...haha yups u got that right...I really mean LONGGGGGGG). I was sleepy, bored and hungry! They din allow us to bring in handphones. Not even car keys! *wonders what harm can a car key do* I must say that the Malaysian system in the immigration department or anywhere for that matter ie banks, telekom, post offices and all is rather more efficient and fair! Why I say that? Cos at least they follow the sequence of your number eventhough waitings are usually long. I don't exactly know what kinda system they are using but they never seem to follow the sequence. Some who came later were attended to earlier compared to the ones who came even before 8am. Hmmm...then again...maybe I was just sleepy and lost in a world of my own.

Came home after lunch and slept like a pig til evening. Sigh I haven't been getting enough sleep these days. Pimples popping...eye bags pouching!! *double sigh*

Come lets have a round of tongue twisting. Anyone up for it would you kindly "take up your hand" (like how my lil cuzzie would always plead) ?

You've no need to light a night-light
On a light night like tonight,
For a night-light's light's a slight light,
And tonight's a night that's light.
When a night's light, like tonight's light,
It is really not quite right
To light night-lights with their slight lights
On a light night like tonight.

Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
shilly-shallied south.
These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack;
sheep should sleep in a shed.

A tree toad loved a she-toad
Who lived up in a tree.
He was a two-toed tree toad
But a three-toed toad was she.
The two-toed tree toad tried to win
The three-toed she-toad's heart,
For the two-toed tree toad loved the ground
That the three-toed tree toad trod.
But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain.
He couldn't please her whim.
From her tree toad bower
With her three-toed power
The she-toad vetoed him.

If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor
who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the
doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor
the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

Having FUN?? Now you can rest ur tongue...nothing's tricky in this *pplbb*

No comments: