Saturday, September 11, 2004

*sleeppyyzz*

Tired and sleepy yet refusing to sleep. The silly things people (alright...probably just me) would do. Being sleepy yet forcing one self to do something...reminds me of the times I had to force myself to stay awake and finish up my english journal. Things I wrote...makes sense only in the beginning (when i was still wide awake) and no sense at all somewhere in the middle...never able to reach the end!! In fact somehow while we are half asleep...we can actually write wat we're dreaming. I don't know...that was what happened to me. It's like your subconscious mind is somehow still functionning?? To a certain extend it may end up to be a lil freaky though. But reading back what I wrote...I just find it amusing (sadness laughing at ownself) but seriously...reading nonsensical sentences can be really entertainning...in a way!! Not just writting stuffs half asleep...talking to someone who's half asleep...can be rather amusing as well.

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz
ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ
zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz


*sleeps*

2 comments:

A l e said...

you want to ask him to fix it first ah?
heaheahehahhh=)

eunice said...

No lah...actually he came to fix it de!
No need to wait anymore!
Wahahaha c|:-Þ