Friday, October 01, 2004

why...why...WHY??

It's 5pm now and I'm still in college. Geez, what on earth am I doing sitting infront of the pc in the com lab in the library in ucsi? What more at 5pm on a FRIDAY?? Here's why...

FIRSTLY I have to complete my java programming assignment as soon as possible...it's due this wednesday and I'm having problems with downloading the JCreator program on my pc back home. So no choice but to stay in college till I finish it...or at least try finishing it. I'm totally illeterate in this field...yet to NOT have to resit this sub and be in a position of answering to a few parties on my poor poor poor performance or even maybe my scholarship pullback... I have to pass this subject. Brains not helping out now. Can't think of a way to make my program work the way I want it to...or rather the way I have to make it work to get marks!!! Sheessh...I really dun understand why we have to study this!!!

Secondly, I've been wasting most of my time trying to figure out why I can't seem to install the program on my pc resulting my rushing-ness to complete my assignment here in college...on a FRIDAY!! When I should be happily back home in subang now. Sigh...

Thirdly, my mind didn't work fast enough to tell me that apart from the given 1 and a half hours of lab time in library...I could come back anytime to the lab to complete my assignment...but NO...I just keep worrying bout the installation and other petty stuffs. How silly!!! And the thing is...mr.lecturer has just taught us something that we need to apply into our program. This isn't helping. Not at the very last minute...what more we need to include it?? So even if I started doing the assignment earlier...there's no way tocomlete it til like now but...Sigh...

Having a 'unskilled-unseasoned-unAWholeLotMoreOfThings' mentality which is not HELPING cos I really need my brains to function well...nah actually that might not even help...I NEED GOd'S miraculous blessings of giving me an idea or something for my program!!! To at least just WORK!!! Oh GOD HELP ME!!!!!

Ok better stop whinning and complaining. Won't make anything better but at least let me release some tension...
*takes in deep breath*


No comments: