Thursday, May 05, 2005

Tada...

HOls are OVERRRR!! COme to think of it...the past 2 weeks were faster than ever...well only during the weekends. Weekdays were as draggy as a dragging a big elephant from one end to another. Maybe cos I'm anticipating the return of my parents...maybe I was just too free and time seem to tick slowly...minutes seemed like hours. But anwayz, hols were great. Didn't get to meet my closest buddy back in highschool but met up with a bunch of shool/classmates though. MOst were still busy with classes and assignments so we only met on weekends. I guess it hasn't sunk in that hols are over and I'm already starting my 2nd year.

I miss SOMEONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sigh, hate the feeling of having to feel everything at the same time. Both good and bad. Hhmmm...

Ah well, on a brighter note, parents are coming back in exactly a week as of tomorrow. That kinda really excites me ALOT...prolly overpowering the other feelings I'm feeling...which is GOOD!

Funny, I find myself blurting out things I didn't think I would but ggaahhh...should stop doing that for now.

Hmm...let's see last weekend was great. MEt up with 2 of my classmates. Was going to watch a beautiful washing machine (since it was noted to be kinda good/interesting) but the times weren't right. WAnted to watch be cool then but the only seats available were right in front...so we ended up watching xXx2. My friend couldn't stop talking bout the big load of lard HERO...haha. I remember watching a couple of movies during the hols but can't seem to recall the others...other than the most recent which was xXx2. Need to consume more brain foods.

Reviewed the dedication video thingy for Neena after deeksern edited it. The sequence wasn't in order and it's said to be "too formal" so will have to redo it AGAIN this weekend. Hhmmm...now I've to gather what I can remember of the things I said the last time...but I'd probably won't be able to so yea gotta think of something to talk about again. Hhmmm...

Went for a concert in GTPJ on sunday. Was surprise to see Jacyln and Jen=) Haven't seen Jen for a verrrryyy long time. It's nice to see that she's still happily together with he darling Godash. tHey've been together since highschool. Looks like they'd be the one for each other til death do them part...hehe=) ANywayz, Concert was okaylah. Followed cuzzies back to PD that nite. Haven't gone to PD in a longgg while.

Ahhh can't wait for parents to be back. HOme's gonna feel HOMEY again. If only my bro was coming back too...but oh well...at least me parents are coming back.

Finally stepped my foot back in UCSI. Haha...lecturer, Prof Kwan was late for his FIRST class. But can't blame him. Was held up by students who HAVEN't completed their course selection!! He seems nice. At least he speaks proper english and clear enough. Lectures have not begun but lab's already starting next week! Gee this is kinda FAST! Got a lil introduction to what the subject Principles of Nutrition is all about and it sounds kinda interesting=) Lecturer was supposed to be a lady, Serene Chong but apparently a male lecturer by the name of Mr. Vincent Choo walked in. HEard from most seniors that he's kinda lenient and I'll be having him for 2 classes. TIme table's kinda messed up...haven't met my supervisor...not sure where I'd be assigned to this sem...hhhmm...

Gaaah, there's a whole lot more to talk about...but I guess I'd be boring you a whole lot more...that's even if people would even reach to this point of my crappings...

*smacks self*

Gotta be going now...

I still am not settled that hols are OVER...sighhhh

*mumbles to self*

*dissappears*

No comments: