Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's been a crazy week. Just finished yet another test yesterday. Got back some results...not quite happy. Thought I did better but oh well...that's y I hate MCQs so much. I checked some of the answers for yesterdays test and boy was I unhappy with myself. GUess it's really true that what comes to your mind the first time should be right...I've changed a couple of questions of which my initial answer was correct. GGRRRRR *frustrated* So badly need to do well with the other 2 non-serene(a lecturer) subjects. Gaaahhh hopefully it'll turn out well in the end.

Was relieved thinking that I'm done with all my reports for this semester...til I remembered there was ONE more. GGrrrrrrr! *mumbles to self*

Although I must say, I had a great weekend. Managed to finally meet up with one of my closest friend back in highschool. Went for dinner in some place i forgotten wat's it called. Food was...well let me just say that the presentation of it was kinda weird. I got mine on a wooden chopping board. Yups you saw that right...a wooden CHOPPING BOARD. Should have taken a pic of it...but oh well, despite the food, everything else was great. The company mainly.

I'm dying to catch a movie. It's been a while since I went to the cinemas. Hmmm...

Actually I've a whole list of things I've been wanting to do. But I guess it'll just have to wait.

*missing my brother...sob sob*

No comments: