Monday, August 29, 2005

I was scraping off the paints on my walls that were peeling in my room...funny thing was I wasn't actually scraping anything cos I could see myself sleeping on my bed. Thing is, I was actually dreaming, dreaming that I was sleeping and dreaming that I was dreaming I was gonna paint my room. Weird ay? I didn't know that was possible. However, despite dreaming that I was dreaming...I heard an unusual sound. It wasn't a sound I heard before, a sound I wasn't used to hear in the morning...

It was a sound of a fan speeding up. So FAST I could hear it and feel my heart beating so fast at the same time as though it was almost gonna stop. For a moment I thought it was gonna FALL! Thankfully it didn't =) Am still in ONE piece =Þ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.