Monday, November 14, 2005

of patience with patients

It's been a week now since I first started my internship at Sunway Med. A week has passed, and I'm still alive considering that I've never worked before. Gee, I really wonder which I'm preferring more currently...guess I'm still not entirely up for working my whole life yet. Nopes definitely not YET.

But it's been a new experience for me. Acquiring certain new skills and all...it's a big change from the very routined day in and out studying life...to a very routined day in day out working life. It pretty much is still very routined. Guess life's just as routined as it can get. Here's a summary as to what I've been doing so far in this past week:
  • updating diet census/cardex
  • inpatient visitation
  • menu/diet checking
  • meal assembly supervision - which includes tasting and checking food temperature
  • liason with the Food & Beverage departmets for dietary modification
  • product supplies to patients and posting charges
  • product repacking and dispensing
That pretty much sums up what I'd be doing throughout my 2-months attachment to SunMed.

Gah...it's late. Should be heading to me bed now. Will continue later...provided I still remember =Þ


[note] - To all taking SPM this year...ALL THE BEST!! Just DO YOUR BEST and LET GOD DO THE REST!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi eunice...Wow! While I was searching for info on lighting photography I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for lighting photography. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about lighting photography.

A l e said...

Hey eunice! I was googling about bubble and I somehow found this page! Weird huh? If you are interested to also look for bubbles.. you can google for the word bubble.. then you blog will pop up.. SERIOUSLY! HUahahahahahahah... hahahaha..aiyo..so lame...

Eh, you never mention.. CALLOT soup. caLLot soup..ah, I want callot soup.. callot callot... ROTFL... HAHhahhAHhAHhahH... aih.. i beh tahan de.. ahhahahhahahahhaha