Thursday, June 29, 2006

Weekend breather

The weekend was indeed an awesome break for me. I think Yong May can testify to that as I wasn't in a hurry to get back or simply having my worried face on as I usually would. I did not have to worry about compiling and finalizing things for our group presentation.

On Saturday morning, had a class trip to the Yakult factory in Seremban. It was kinda fun, especially with a crazy bunch of friends. Come to think of it...it's been about 3 years since we first met and it's sad that at this time when we've grew closer, we're garduating soon and everyone would be living their seperate lives and all. And at times, tho we tell each other how for certain we'll keep in touch and all that...people just tend to go on with their own lives and in their own seperate ways. This is just so saddening...

Well ok let's not get carried away. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the people at Yakult. The factory still looks kinda new. Well it's only about 2 years plus since they first started anwyayz. First we got to check out their production line. They only had ONE line and I would say that it was pretty neat! And did you know, they could fill and seal ONE bottle in 0.01 seconds?? THat's even faster than u take to blink your eye, I think. Which means they produce 600 bottles which are filled, sealed, labelled, and attached with an expandable straw...all in ONE MINUTE!!! Amazing??

Some pictures...

Then on sunday after church, had lunch with Yong May and celebrated her birthday!!
It was nice to catch up again now that we're both busy and hardly have the time to even chat online.

Birthday girl enjoying her oreo milkshake...

Happy Birthday YONG MAY!!!!

This week has been a great week. Apart from getting some lousy results...it was indeed a nice relaxing week. Labs and classes cancelled, leaving me with 2 days off!!! yeayness!! But that would mean a crazier week after of replacements...

I've been meeting up some friends from highschool. It's just nice to meet old friends again and to hear what's been up and all. But sadly, more are leaving to complete their final year abroad. *sobs*

Met up with one of my closest friends on monday.
She just shifted bout 2 months ago. Though not really THAT far away...but the thought that she's not a few roads away saddens me. Heh ok I better not get too emotional. Had a great time doin the usual crazy things we always do. Sigh talking bout it makes me miss her so much. And she gave me this cutest thing ever...knowing how much i love tortoises...hehe...everyone meet mr.tortoise (pronounced as torTOYS)

Ain't he the cutest? wahaHahah...

In fact I'm actually missing ALL my dearest friends sooooo much....*sobs*
and especially me koko dearest!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..good to see u smiling in de pic..its been a while since i saw u..hahaha...cant wait for august..august fast fast lai lai lai!!!!!!!!!! ahhh...