Sunday, July 16, 2006

Addiction

A habit or compulsion of doing something repetitive without the slightest occurance of content, boredom, detachment, or satisfaction.

Yes, I find myself addicted to it each time I turn my computer on. Without fail, I'll click on it and a window pops up. It's not like any other browser...the size depends on what you chose previously and time is the main factor. I'm pretty sure some might have guessed it by now...

Anywayz, I'm just trying to get my mind off the torture of memorizing WORD by WORD for my next test. When I say word by word...I really mean WORD by WORD. This lecturer emphasizes A LOT on her KEY WORDS and anything other than that deserves N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! *sigh*

I know rambling on wouldn't make things any better...
So I guess the best thing to do is...not to ramble on anymore.

No comments: