Sunday, July 23, 2006

...

I've so much that I want to write about. But in the past few days I just didn't have the mood to come about doing it.

One definite sigh of relief is that I've finally completed ALL my hours! No more 65 hours each semester. It's THE END! Finito!! wahAHAhah...what a relief. Even got a good write up from my supervisor. Ahh...niceness!!

But on the other hand, there's just so much to worry and think about. I know worry isn't gonna do me any good but I'm only human and that's what we tend to do in respond to such circumstance.
Well I did get a self-declared break this week. Not that I cut all my classes and did nothing but loiter around. But finals are nearing and classes and labs are finishing. There's a lil extra time off from the normal stressfulness of work and studies, which came in timely as I get to meet up with all me beloved friends! Gah, I miss them already.

Gah...another bunch of friends are leaving already. I seriously am gonna be the only one left in all my circle of friends. boo hoo hoo...I guess even if I finally end up going somewhere, no one else would be here to send me off!! This is indeed total sadness!!

I'm still very uncertain of what's ahead or what to expect or just simply...what next? My thesis is currently on hold now which is a bummer since my next sem is gonna be a short sem....and with 3 core subjects??? All in 7 weeks? and if that isn't bad enough...I have 2 subjects with that same lecturer who emphasizes big time on her key words!!!!! And it's gonna be 8am EVERYDAY!!!! My body clock definitely needs major adjustments. Since I'm so used to staying up late and find myself most alert to finish up my work, not to mention study. Gosh....it's gonna be 7 weeks of torment.

Aarrrgggghhhhhhh!!! *pulls hair*

Okay need to think happy thoughts...

Happy happy thoughts...

WahahAHahaa

Ok I think I'm goin crazy...

Ohyea...just remembered something of lil significance. I'll just put a note here to remind myself lah of the funnyness of seeing VIPs and big shots getting dressed up in those robes and all...

*laughs to self*

No comments: