- most likely, you'd be taken advantage - Why?? because they would not think they would hurt/offend/trouble you in anyway...after all...you're NICE!
- often results in taking up much of your time to do what you're not supposed to in the first place - i.e. finishing up people's dirty work
- frustration - since your time is taken up to do other people's work and thus, a lesser time for yourself to do what you intended to do in the first place
- frustration leads to anxiety - which could raise your blood pressure and all that adrenaline and to a far extend cause heart attack?? ok maybe not...
- AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - which is self explanatory!
How it all started // From the bf's perspective
3 months ago