Sunday, September 17, 2006

ee oo ee oo

I'm feeling a lil restless/bored. I feel at peace when I take my mind of studies and anything related to sedaya...but for one single short moment that I think of all the lab reports, assignments, thesis and labs, midterms or anything else related to studies...I can't help but start to freak out. And when that happens, I just don't feel like goin through all that. Got no motivation/determination to go on. But then again...it's my FINAL semester. DOn't wanna be giving it all up when I've come this far rite? Besides...it's only like....4 more weeks before finals?? 4 more weeks only...4 more weeks!! FOUR MORE WEEKS!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Currently feeling a lil annoyed...no details on that tho.

Gah, yet another week has passed. It's MOnday again tomorrow...ggggrrrrrrrrrrr!

Have a blessed week y'all!!!

No comments: