Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Help!

I think apart from the fact that I have four major assignments due next week (don't you just hate it when they're all just clustered in the same week?), I'm meeting my supervisor for my ward allocation (pre-placement practice) tomorrow!!!!! This is so nerve-wrecking! I'm in the midst of juicing every bits of my brain juice to work on my assignments and my brains aren't cooperating. So I can't focus on working on my assignments cos I am sooo nervous about tomorrow! Sure it should be exciting and all but I just don't know why I am feeling what I'm feeling at the moment. Some sort of paranoia I guess!!

All of that just adds on to my unsettledness!!!!

First impressions are sooo important and I'm so worried I'll just, you know, not give a good first impression. Gahhh, I am freaking out!!!!

Please pray for me. Thank you guys (in advance)!!!!!!

3 comments:

A l e said...

*hugs* Thank God it went well! :)

At least your brain's big (according to 'How Big Is Your Brain?'). So got a tad more juices to squeeze out from even when it sudah kering!

>.<

eunice said...

yea THANK GOD!!! He's the only reason why I'm still alive and sane. thanks heaps for your prayers!!!!!!!

lol...that wan bluff wan lah =p

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...so badly lah!!!

A l e said...

awww.. mish you too! :)