Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What keeps you going?

Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. Psalm 55:22

God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

Those 2 verses are printed on my diary (front and back). So each day when I have an extra task/work/’stressssss’, one of those verses will catch my eye as I open/close my diary. And the verse for the month reads:

My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

In hectic or troubled times, I’ve been kept going by those verses.

Apart from that, surprise hugs are a plus!

A note/email/text from me loved ones is another plus!

A home cooked meal

A smile from another stranger!

That’s what keeps me going for now.

Now, what keeps YOU going?

4 comments:

yong may said...

Eunice's entries on her blog! Hehehehehe!

What drives me?
Love
Joy
Peace

heh heh

eunice said...

awwww...yours tooo!

missing yaaaaaa!

*bighuggiez*

A l e said...

Amen to all the above :) i miss my couz's hugsssssss :P

eunice said...

i miss your huggiez toooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*hiah*