Thursday, October 15, 2009

-__-

Weeeekeeeennnnddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!! Nopes, not just yet but I can’t wait for the weekend. Everyweek I look forward to saturday, as that’s the ONLY day to SLEEEEEP in! It’s been a crazy week but embracing it with God’s strength. Today felt like the longest day ever! Am so ready to jump right into bed, well not just yet, right after I’ve taken my shower that is =p

My right eye’s been twitching since monday. Read somewhere that the 3 common reasons eyes twitches include:

  1. stress
  2. fatigue
  3. caffeine

Factor 1 and 3 might have contributed with factor 2 to a lesser extent. That being said, I wish tomorrow is saturday! I wanna sleep in! Wanna hide myself in some quiet peaceful relaxing calming place to just rest and rejuvenate.

Oh, have gotten back feedback for my critical review report, of which I took forever to finish. Done better than I expected. All glory to Him for His favour and blessings (:

Pretty tired but yet HAPPY. Just cause:

  1. Spoke to cuzziebear dearest last nite. Missing you heaps more now!
  2. Supervisor was impressed with my progress today. All glory to God yet again for His favour and blessings and strength and wisdom to be at my best today.
  3. Nothing like finishing work, leaving the office and stepping out under the lovely bright shinning sun (: me likey mr sun (8
  4. Surprise surprise…dinner had already been cooked when I came home. Thank you YOUUUUUUUUU! (:

All of which, made my day!

*smilesr*

*eyes as thin as a line*

*in need of a shower*

*longing to snuggle into bed*

Yet another early night today. Need to stop eye from twitching.

*dot dot dot*

No comments: